Meeting Dates for Spring 2020. Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, all will be held via Zoom Webinar at 7 pm on Mondays:
Monday March 30, 2020 (postponed until Fall 2020 due to Coronavirus issues):
- “Tracking Carbon Emissions using the New York Energy Manager (NYEM) Platform”: Jonathan Hu, NYPA
Monday April 20, 2020 – was 2 speakers, now one scheduled webinar
- “New York State-supported Workforce Development and Training Opportunities”: Davetta Thacher, NYSERDA – via Zoom Webinar
- IEEE Speaker (Title TBA): Tom Lanzisero – Postponed until Fall 2020
Monday May 18, 2020
- Solar PV (title TBA): Greg Sachs, EmPower Solar POSTPONED until Fall 2020
- “Covid-19 Impacts on the Downstate utility system loads” by Joseph Lopes via Zoom webinar, with RSVP required. Information is posted on how to RSVP and participation info will be emailed to respondents.
This year’s NYIT Energy Conference is postponed until June 2021 due to Coronavirus Pandemic
Additional detail for the AEE-LI Spring Meetings will be provided as available.
Hope you all can attend!