Long Island Chapter
Association of Energy Engineers (AEE-LI) Sponsors:
Five Day Preparation for the CEM Exam
July 23 – 27, 2018 at NYIT Old Westbury, Schure Hall
The regular cost of the seminar is $2195 for non-members, plus the $400 exam fee. However, we will be offering the comprehensive five day CEM prep, including the exam, for only $1995, which is a $600 discount.
- Prepare for the CEM exam right here on Long Island
- Discounted rate of $1995 per person, exam included
- Instructors provided by the national AEE
- CEM exam conducted by the national AEE
Two easy steps:
1. Register for the July 27 CEM exam using the Inhouse Seminar CEM Application from the link below.
The application is due at national AEE headquarters by June 22:
2. Register for the July 23 – 27 CEM course at NYIT, this form and the $1995 fee must be received at NYIT by June 15, 2018:
Mail this form and your check for $1995, payable to:
Association of Energy Engineers, LI Chapter to this address:Dr. Robert Amundsen NYIT, Schure Hall, Room 116 Northern Boulevard Old Westbury, NY 11568
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Use subject line CEM PREP